Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac programs. The rules here...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
First off I grow very tired of the U.K. spats on here. If you can't play well with other children then go away. If you see someone that is just starting trouble please report the post. Do not reply or you might get nuked also.

Secondly do not point places other then the official Minelab website to go for programs. Sure there's lots of places out there but why pay when within a few weeks the expert users on here which are very numerous will be uploading their favorite patterns to the posts here. Most of the problems here of late seem to be people arguing about whether it's a good deal or not to pay for membership or whatever. It's free here and I just don't want this site turned into an advertising medium for another site. I just had to delete an entire string of posts since there were so many nonsense, argumentative posts that it just cluttered the place.

Third... I'd like the E-Trac programs and posts to be in the E-Trac Classroom Forum. I may just change it's name by dropping the classroom portion of the name.

Thanks... Guvner..

Guv, dropping the word classroom off the name would be a good idea because the Explorer classroom posts have a tendency to move at a snails pace giving people a possible parallel poor, "pre"-opinion of this forum. Almost anything one could post in the Explorer classroom could and does get posted in the Explorer forum, so it really seems to split the traffic unevenly making the classroom drag. IMHO

n/t

n/t

Thanks Guv for the new forum. It gives some of us another place to look for info without it being mixed in the explorer forum. i do have and use an explorer but nothing to post. Oh yeah when I do get an ETrac I will look here for info on it. Thanks for trying to stop all the bickering too that can be done in chat rooms.....