Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-trac Upgrade?? Explorer se to Etrac

Dave0

I am thinking of upgrading to an Etrac from Explorer Se pro. I have ran the Explorer for about 5 years and I love it. Just wondering if it is worth the expense to do so and am I going to be better off with the Etrac? Thanks in advance for any comments.

n/t

If you are happy with your Explorer why change ? unless it is wearing out ?
I have the ET and 2 x Explorer 11 and in most ways they are the same , same for depth though target i.d. is better on the ET and more stable.
A few more settings to learn , tones are the same .
So unless you are needing a replacement for the Explorer why change ?
At the moment and for a while my ET is back in the box and one of the Explorer's is my main machine , I suppose it could be that you just want a change .
I would have both , at least you would have a standby machine in case of break down.

That would be a good question to ask Bryce Brown - the Moderator of the Findmall Explorer Forum.
He has approx. 35 years in this hobby and he owns both machines.

Good Luck !

I heard lot good thing about Explorer and I know Bryce Brown use it a lot! I love my Etrac and if your machine is die or expensive for repair or wear out then buy Etrac!