Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earbuds again…

OK,
Sorry to hear that your Lingo’s are a no go already…I already wrote back to them and told them tha I was sending them both sets of Lingo’s as the just don’t work for me…Too bad…..I really wanted to like them..
As far as liking the Lingo I actually like it, but I do not like that it just completely froze on me I cannot get them to shut down, or go into pairing mode or anything, there is a blinking blue light that has been blinking now for two days evry 5 seconds, and I have tried several times to get them to power down to no avail, still waiting on Avantree to get back in touch with me on what they are going to do, god knows how long it will take them to run completely out of battery charge since I had just fully charged them when the froze up, if they are like the Avantree Torus it will be months before the battery actually dies on them LOL

As far as liking the Lingo I actually like it, but I do not like that it just completely froze on me I cannot get them to shut down, or go into pairing mode or anything, there is a blinking blue light that has been blinking now for two days evry 5 seconds, and I have tried several times to get them to power down to no avail, still waiting on Avantree to get back in touch with me on what they are going to do, god knows how long it will take them to run completely out of battery charge since I had just fully charged them when the froze up, if they are like the Avantree Torus it will be months before the battery actually dies on them LOL
I too am waiting to hear from Avantree….Support is waiting to see what the compny wants to do with my 2 sets….Now I’m hearing about your dilemma …Not very inspiring to say the least….You have your Torus set as a backup, and I have my Nokta wireless as backups…Good Luck!….

I too am waiting to hear from Avantree….Support is waiting to see what the compny wants to do with my 2 sets….Now I’m hearing about your dilemma …Not very inspiring to say the least….You have your Torus set as a backup, and I have my Nokta wireless as backups…Good Luck!….
I have a few things from Avantree and like all of them a lot, these Lingos are the first Avantree product I have had any issues with at all, but you are correct not very inspiring but in defense of avantree, Avantalk is something new with in Avantree so not sure that is not the issue, Avantalk is a whole different separate entity with in Avantree, seems like quality control is just not there yet for that division of Avantree, yes thank goodness I still have my Avantree Torus which I still Love by the way, but I was hoping I had found something a little less bulky to use with my detectors than the Torus.

I got my return authorization online….I sent my 2 Lingo’s back for a refund…It was all worth a shot !! Nothing ventured, nothing gained !!…