Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earbuds, here's what I'm looking for...

pacer

First, thanks to everyone for looking and perhaps responding. I'm looking for a set of earbuds that are Bluetooth, capable of paring with my Nox 800, true aptx low latency with "ear hangers" (see photos). Been looking, but no success finding earbuds with the exact combination as stated. If anyone has come across what I'm in search of, please post.

Minlooker said:
Google what you are looking for. Amazon has some that maybe are just what you are looking for.

Been there, done that. Have not been able to find what I'm looking for.

Here's my update on my Aukey EP-B80 Ear Buds. Went detecting yesterday to a local park in Reno and spent a little over 3 hours doing so. Booted-up my Nox 800 and my EP-B80s paired flawlessly with a push of one button on the ear buds. Perfect thus far. Like I indicated everything went as I had hoped. They worked beautifully!!! The sound was crisp and clear and the audio matched what the LCD was telling me. No white noise whatsoever! Found 27 coins and a "channel diamond ring" stamped "Silver 925". The ring had 19 rectangular diamonds and 36 smaller round diamonds for a total of 55 small diamonds. Would I recommend these ear buds, absolutely! In fact, I will be on the look out for another one for myself.

Pacer, are they sweat resistance/waterproof down here in Florida I start sweating as soon as I walk out the door

u2robert said:
Pacer, are they sweat resistance/waterproof down here in Florida I start sweating as soon as I walk out the door

Yes indeed they are "IPX6 water Resistance".
https://www.aukey.com/products/hybrid-dual-driver-bluetooth-earbuds-key-series-b80

I just got a set of Soundpeaks Q12. They do work and signals are coming threw However there is an extreme amount of chatter on the trash and it is really bad , I’ve lowered the sensitivity and it is still terrible and so bad I can’t even use them. If I use my MN 08 with ear peace’s it works fine.
Anyone have any idea.

Donut said:
I just got a set of Soundpeaks Q12. They do work and signals are coming threw However there is an extreme amount of chatter on the trash and it is really bad , I’ve lowered the sensitivity and it is still terrible and so bad I can’t even use them. If I use my MN 08 with ear peace’s it works fine.
Anyone have any idea.

For what's it's worth may I suggest Aukey EP-B80 Ear Buds. See my update.

This is strange , the earbuds I got was recommended here by Lawerencethe MDer. And he is not having any problems with his at all after several time using .
Si that is why I’m having so much confusion.
I did a factory reset, then looked for a quiet channel , ground balance and lowered the sensitivity a lot . And still so bad I can’t use them because it just continuously chatters.
In open area no cell. phone either .

Donut said:
This is strange , the earbuds I got was recommended here by Lawerencethe MDer. And he is not having any problems with his at all after several time using .
Si that is why I’m having so much confusion.
I did a factory reset, then looked for a quiet channel , ground balance and lowered the sensitivity a lot . And still so bad I can’t use them because it just continuously chatters.
In open area no cell. phone either .
. [size=medium][/size]. I had the same problem with the Q12s. They were so sparky and crackly I could not discern a solid signal from a broken false one. I gave up and replaced them with a pair made by Avantree .

I’m wondering if is caused by the frequency they are running at and each one has to operate at a different frequency so they don’t interfere with each other.
So that may be the reason why some are not having any problem and others are having problems. I just don’t know but the ones I have are totally useless useless.

Doug

Doug, I’ll try the wireless module and see if I like it or not with the Q12’s.

I got some static on the beach yesterday but that might be from rusted iron bits. I Noise cancel and keep going.

Did you Noise cancel the machine?

My problem with Q12s is the smallest piece doesn’t stay put. Maybe I have small ear canals which could be why I have hearing loss too.

Tony NJ

Yes I did the noise cancel lowered sensitivity also. Other headphones work fine even with the WM 08 .withe the Bluetooth earbuds the interference is redicolus and so bad I can’t use them . Detector is working fine and I’ve been detect for over 45 years so I am sure it’s not me.
I guess I’ll have to see if some other Bluetooth brand isilk work.

Doug

Doug, maybe you need to send them back to the company as defective. I would.

Mine work good but as I said they don’t fit well in my ear canal.

Tony NJ

Tony I think you are right on sending them back. You said you tried them also. Believe me if you heard how bad it was you’d understand. I couldn’t even go two feet. So like I said earlier they all operate on different frequency so they don’t interfere with other Bluetooth,’s so I. Guessing the frequency the ones I have are Is not compatible with my specific unit because others are not having the problem.

Doug

I have the Q12 Plus and they work fine for me and my 800, except they sometimes might take up to 60 sec to pair (I turn on 800 first then Q12s). The sound quality is good (no high frequency chatter) but not nearly as good as a pr of wired earbuds by Sony (w 1/4" jack adapter). Can't complain for $25. I do notice a lot of chatter when near power lines, but noise cancel has no effect and the same issue exists with headphones. I also have a pair of the "upgraded" Force Soundpeats, but they're not low latency and they have a hard time pairing w the 800 (may take several minutes or even several tries). I'm ordering a pair of the EP B80s, since going to waterproof wireless earbuds there is no going back to hot, sweaty wired headphones.

Lawrence I thinking I ordered the wrong ones on Amazon. I think that I mistakenly got mixed up on the info you sent me so I’m guessing I’m gonna have to bite the bullet because the return shipping cost would almost be half the cost of the whole earbuds, Oh well my bad. I’m gonna have to wait a till next month though.

Thank you;
Doug

Hey Doug, sorry for confusion. I looked up the EP B80s and they're about $70.00 (w a $10 discount on Amazon), sooo I think I'll stick with the $25 Q12s for now. I have used the Q12s a lot these past 2 months in the summer heat and except for the slow pairing, work good for me and my hard of hearing level.