Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earbuds, here's what I'm looking for...

Lawrence it’s not your fault , I did get the Q12 but the wrong ones . Mine has just the wire between each earpieces but the oneness you have has the part that goes around the neck.
So I’m guessing that is why I got the wrong ones. There are two that look very much alike and I think the description is a little different.
I don’t want to post the ones I ordered because I don’t want anyone else to accidentally order them.

Doug

Hey Doug, the Q12 Soundpeats I have are what you describe, I think. Here is a pic:

[attachment 368828 Q12Soundpeats.jpg]

The Soundpeats w the neck thing is the Force, which I found took a very long time to pair w the 800 (left them at home). The Q12s are the ones I'm using now, in Tenn, and they work fine as described previously. Was wondering; I almost always work in Park 2 w the Q12s and don't have an issue w chatter or impure sounds. Then again, I'm nearly deaf ...

Ok Larry the picture looks the same as I got. I was running them in Park one and the chatter was so bad I had to take them off after just trying them for only two minutes and tries noise canceling, ground balance and lowered the sensitivity and also tried three different locations. So I’m guessing the frequency of the Bluetooth is somehow interfering with the frequency the Bluetooth in the 800 I also did not have my iPhone with me. So I might just have a defective set.
I was thinking of getting the other ones that when we first were messaging and you sent me the Amazon link to them . They are with the looks like the ones with a neck band.
I’m in no hurry now because we had a cold front come threw and know one is going into Lake Michigan and it’s gett closer to fall and it won’t be long and there won’t be any water hunting. Yesterday there were 75 people in the lake and today I looked at the webcam and there was only 3 people , water temp yesterday 75 and today 70 and we are having another cooler night.

Hope the earbuds work out. Funny, Doug mentions the webcam at his location, I'm always checking on the available webcams at the Florida beaches I hunt, and I tell ya, you really learn a lot checking beach cams - I have even caught people raking the sand w a rake looking for, I assume, a lost ring. I was watching one such raking last year and decided to check the area the next day. Don't know if it was their's but found a ring some 50 yds away just below the boardwalk to the beach. It was a really nice gold ring with ruby. Love beach web cams.