Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Early Morning Strange Encounters

I live in the Pacific Northwest and have heard a number of bigfoot reports. Some of the more solid ones seem to be very sincere. I've never seen one, but I leave the possibility open as I can't prove they don't exist. If they do, I'd like to see someone discover some postivie evidence to settle the issue. I can say I've been in areas where a small population of reasonably intelligent creatures that prefer to avoid contact with humans could easily be rarely seen, but you'd think that someone would have found a body or other solid evedence by now.
BB

I to live in the PacNorWest.. and have heard several stories, some do not like to tell them because its like saying you've seen a UFO.. people think you're nuts.. I firmly believe they exists, as well as spirits.. Unicorns no.. they dont exist, but bigfoot, ghost and UFO's do! I have never seen the first 2 but have seen the last.. That should be another thread tho.. I enjoyed the stories! please keep them coming!! I have heard there is some one or some group offering $10,000,000 for hard evidence of bigfoot. So maybe someday one of us will get lucky while hunting! My luck it would be some jack azz in a suit..

I say that there is no way it could exist in most states. Not enough land to hide a breeding population. The Pacific Northwest though, where all the Indian legends come from, and with mountains and valleys that stretch far up into Canada and have very remote/hard to get to places? Sure. I could see it happen there.

That's were these yokels on that Finding Bigfoot show should be looking, not wasting their time in other states like Ohio and such. Also, they need to stop messing around with fireworks and all that other hokey stuff. If this animal is real, it's very smart and very shy, and it's not going to walk up and see what you are doing. That might be a rare thing that happens, but my theory is we killed off all the less elusive ones thousands of years ago and all that was left was the ones genetically prone to be shy and elusive. They say that's one of the reasons why Coyotes and Mountain Lions are so elusive these days. The dumb or non-shy ones all ended up dead. On that show, they aren't even de-scenting and camouflaging themselves. Good luck with that.

I think that Finding Bigfoot show only hurts the cause. Clownish stuff giving the people serious about it a bad name IMO.

Mainly I look at it this way- it exists in the fossil record from only a relative short few thousand years ago where it was thought to have gone extinct. They think it traveled along a land bring the Indians also used to get here during low sea levels. Many of the plants in the pacific northwest that could sustain them also existed in the same Asian lands the fossils show they lived in. Too many animals were known to exist by natives in the world for eons and the white man said was myth, and they turned out to be proven wrong. Why not one more?

If it wasn't for that darn Patterson film I'd probably say "no way it exists". Every film I've seen since then is an obvious fake, even the new one that just popped up today in the news, but that Patterson film and the enhancements that show even more details just makes me wonder about the possibilities.

If anybody hasn't watched those enhancements by that guy on Youtube who is an expert on video manipulation to bring out details, you've got to do a search for him on Youtube and watch more of his stuff. Really blows my mind...

Disclaimer- I don't believe in ghosts, unicorns, little green men abducting people out of beds, that there really is such a thing as a free lunch, and so on...:biggrin:

Yet another obvious fake new bigfoot video turns up. How lucky it showed up right before the new season of Finding Bigfoot and the 10 million dollar cash prize offer they are offering to promote the show if somebody can capture one...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/07/hiker-hints-at-bigfoot-sighting-weeks-before-10-million-cash-prize-offer-video/

I'm telling ya, every single video I've seen come along since the Patterson film in 1967 is an obvious fake. They either look like clownish costumes, the video is so blurred, or they are hiding behind a tree and you can't tell anything (like the new one above in the link). I saw the headline on Yahoo and thought "Hey, this might be something", because Yahoo said it was one of the best to ever come along. I watched it and thought what a joke.

So I still say, the Patterson film is the only one I've ever seen that looks real to me, and in fact I don't see how it could have been faked when you've got muscles moving under fur like that, and many special effects costume designers say even to this day it would take a ton of money and a design team to build a suit like that, and even then they don't think they could pull it off as well.

That's the only reason why I think it might be real, and the fact that now with computers they are pulling even more detail that makes you think "why would he fake that little thing back then when he knew it wouldn't show up on camera?" Plus it was filmed in the Pacific Northwest mountain ranges, which is about the only hope of a place that could hide such an animal. Everywhere else in America and there is just no way a population could stay hidden. That's where all the Indian legends are of it anyway, so it makes sense to look for it there and stop wasting time in Illinois, Ohio, PA, and so on. Just not enough land for the possibility of it to exist there.

The fact that all the videos that have come along since that Patterson film are such obvious looking fake costumes and such, just makes me wonder even more about if that really could be a real animal in that film. Not saying it is, just saying it's got me wondering...