Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

emulator

michael NY

can someone please walk me through the process of loading US coins into the emulator? Ive loaded other stuff but this one I can't figure it out. thank you

Michael

Elmy

sure...
It is a zip file that only needs to be copied and pasted into the EtracEm-V1-en/datazips folder which is in the emulator loaded on your computer.
To Load it ...open emulator...under files....target zip files ....us coins...

michael NY

sure...
It is a zip file that only needs to be copied and pasted into the EtracEm-V1-en/datazips folder which is in the emulator loaded on your computer.
I had no luck l, I copy and pasted droped it into the folder as soon as I try to paste the emulator opened and no files to unzip.

Elmy

drag and drop it in the datazips file...you don't unzip files...they stay zipped....
open emulator and click help at the top....read the user manual.

LabradorBob

Staff member
ok,click the folder on the bottom of your computer screen to open your drive.
first you want to open C your hard drive.
Next look for program files,or program files x86 mine was the x86 one
There look for the etrac emulator
open it to find the datazips folder
Then open the datazip folder
This is where you want to paste or put the us coins file

Attachments