Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

end of january ???

As a great grandfather, I have learned they come when they come. Also that each new generation brings new joy. I am with TomNH in really wanting to see the manual. It is wise to have reading matter in the waiting room. So now I know I'll be at the Christmas party and New Years too. Valentines Day may be a massacre if I am out with my new girlfriend, Noxxie...
Sigh.
40 days, how Biblical...

Maybe, just maybe one of the reasons Santa could not get the EQ out in time for Christmas was the translation of the manual into all the different languages. I understand it was originally written in 'Australianeeze', and well you all know they have a 'strange' way of talking, so they got it translated into French, then the French had to get it translated into Mandarin, then to some Borneo dialect, then back to Russian ,then the Russian hackers got it and it somehow got into Mueller's investigation and was subpoenaed by the House and Senate, so it could not be released anywhere in the world without a manual! Latest word is a judge in the 9th Circuit Court has banned the importation as it is anti-muslim or maybe it was anti gay! Heck, who knows and who cares? Just ship the darned thing!

kajunman said:
Tyber0z said:
They announced a product and people went nuts. I don't know about you, but I didn't get all worked up because a guy jumped out of a plane. I'm an adult, so I saw it for what it was - a novel and fun way to debut their new product. All the hype you've seen since then has been from consumers, NOT Minelab. They provided a few updates, a few videos, a couple articles, and then they announced the date it would be available. I don't see what the big deal is. What I've seen from the consumers, however, is wholly disappointing; hysteria, venom, conspiracy theories, hyperbole, unwarranted anger and frustration, troll posting, flaming - in sum, absolutely childish behavior. I've always thought there were some weird people in this hobby, but lately it seems the weirdos outnumber the normal folks.

You clearly don't understand big business.

I don’t think it was the skydiver, that’s the term by the way, so much as it was the statement from Minelab, “The Equinox will obsolete all single frequency metal detectors”
There’s the afforementioned hype. But I’m just glad
To finally have a release date made public. Wish it was sooner but it is what it is.