Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600/800 is stable like my ctx?

No the Nox is not "right there with the CTX" and if you actually owned one and knew its capabilities you wouldn't be making that statement.

Southwind said:
Depth wise I put the 800 head-to-head with the E-Trac at a site where I know for a fact there are many deep coins.

Yep, I have done in-ground testing and for my soil, the EQX is just as deep AND DEEPER as my CTX. I can hit silver dimes to the same depths, but it crushes nickles way deeper than the CTX thought about.

Its all about what targets are you after and picking the proper mode to hunt them. Park2 and Field2 are not nearly as good on silver as the Park1 and Field1, with Park1 getting the better. In my testing ground, Beach was just as good!