Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600 manual

I down loaded the manual then put it in protective sleeves and a notebook. Now I set in the park in my folding chair with manual in hand and try to learn the EQ. That way my manual does not get funky in a short time.

Yes you must download the manual. I printed out the pages that were relevant to settings and carry them in my truck

I d/l the manual and burnt it to a CD

It would have been nice to have a hard copy of the manual but its not super necessary. Over half the manual is stuff you should already know if you have been detecting a while and then there is a lot of informational stuff its good to look over , that leaves like 6 or 8 pages or so on how to use the functions and set up the machine....Those are the only ones I printed out so I can refer to them until memorized. Anything else in there I may at some point need to look up I can just do it on the net.

While waiting 8 weeks for my Nox 800 , there was plenty of time to memorize the manual ...word for word.
Matt KD3VJ

I had mine downloaded. I was lucky the person that did mine had a printer capable if print on both sides of a sheet. So I was able to put it in protective sleeves and into a binder. So it’s in my my back seat when I go.
sitting in a park in a chair reading it is relaxing.

I splurged... I downloaded it on my smart phone... Then download it in the Kinkos printer store and had them print me up a full size bound color copy and then a bound color pocket size. About $50.00 but NICE

It would have been nice to have a hard copy of the manual but its not super necessary. Over half the manual is stuff you should already know if you have been detecting a while and then there is a lot of informational stuff its good to look over , that leaves like 6 or 8 pages or so on how to use the functions and set up the machine....Those are the only ones I printed out so I can refer to them until memorized. Anything else in there I may at some point need to look up I can just do it on the net.
Agree!....it’s fairly basic & not as complex as the CTX.