Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 800 Finds my first gold ring... and scored silver!

Gannon

Shocked can’t even describe it. At my old elementary school, long closed down I began my day hunting. I had about an hour to hunt. Being right next to the police station they rolled by every 5 minutes and looked. After figuring they had other speeders and bad guys to get I ignored them.

Built in 1951 I knew it had potential but being closed for 8 years.. where were the high tones? Someone has pounded this place. Low conductors were EVERYWHERE but in the back where our old play ground was I got a jumpy high tone. (Park 2, multi, speed 6). When I flipped the plug..... it was gone! No non Ferous signal. Grabbing the pin pointer I stuck it in the hole and got a huge nail.... bummer. Standing up and sweeping the hole again as I always do... high tone!

This was perplexing. Did the Equinox 800 sound off on the huge rusty nail or the silver Canadian coin laying Benith? Definitely some masking going on big time.

Time was running short so waking to my truck in the middle of a long gone baseball field I got a SLAMMING 12.... 4 bars of depth. It never wavered. I dug and dug and wholly cow out she popped!

A 10k shiny gold ring! How did they miss this?

Only digging the high tones!

Happy Hunting!

Very sweet - congrats!

You always remember your first gold. Congrats and many happy "returns".

2018 Finds to date:
Gold Rings: 5
Silver (.925) Pieces: 18
Coins: 1,706
Watches: 1