Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox does it again

Wow. great hunt.. excellent finds..

Where are you located? Digging a reale of any sort would be right up there with finding a gold coin for me, but I’m in Wisconsin. That’s not a good locale for reales...
Awesome work so far with the EQ!

What part of Maryland? I'm in Annapolis, well Cape St. Claire on the Broadneck to be exact.

Nice find still looking for one of those..

Just a quick story for you all. Me and brussel aka “Horseshoe Bill” detect together and a have awesome time messing with each other with different finds. We were detecting a farm field and had put in quite a few hours with a few goodies found then I dug a 1772 1/2 reale. My very first ever! and with horseshoe Bill being a silver nut I couldn’t wait to show him. Went over and showed him and we had our laughs. Then his exact words....... Damn it I’m gonna go find me a reale! Approx 20 minutes later here comes......Bill grinning ear to ear. He said.... Got one... I just couldnt believe it but happy for him at the same time! Congrats Bill on your 3rd reale

Something I will never dig where I live finding a seated coin where I am at would be the same as a reale to you .Great hunt guys hope you nail them again :thumbup:. sube