Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Gold TID's

markg

When I get mine, I will go through a bit of a learning curve, regarding the new TID numbers and tones.

This video helped a lot.

Im wondering where a Gatorade seal cap comes in at.

2obQtwo.jpg

I typically run this as the lowest setting while searching for gold in parks, notching up to a pull tab.

As far as detecting gold goes, I feel you have to dig 'every' repeatable target, no matter where or what the number. IMHO, detecting gold is a beep beep and dig everything! Maybe one can increase the odds a bit with just a target that is inside some paremeters of numbers and tone, but it is almost always an 'accident' for me to dig a gold item.

I've dug hundreds at the beach and they all register in the foil range and sound pretty good.

I've dug tens of thousands of pull tabs and other misc foil items at the beach...no machine I've used (and I've used almost all of the higher end beach machines except an Aquasound or Eric Foster PI) can tell them apart from gold or platinum. Beep & Dig if you don't want to miss gold.