Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EQUINOX now shipping to Customers! EQUINOX deliveries are starting February 2nd

Maybe,I hope you are right to put folks out of their agony.:unsure: Jerry.

PS Happy Ground Hog Day.

Great news! This will give us northerners time with the machine before the spring thaw! Looking forward to a great year.

Yeah, yeah, but we are still waiting for the first DELIVERY!

I think we should all Patreon the winner like $2 each so they can run to Hawaii and see if they can make a decent beach hunting video.

Just teasing Brandon, loved the video.

Wait I hear the doorbell. Yes, yes its my new :detecting:

PS make it $3 so I can get a new GoPro...

Reading my manual now, my dealer said I was first on his list and they are on their way. :)

bigelow said:
Reading my manual now, my dealer said I was first on his list and they are on their way. :)

Yes, indeed! This must be a tough pill to swallow for the conspiracy theorist's and Negative Nancy's that were predicting mid March and later.

Dean

Minelab stated "Equinox now shipping to customers" thats Minelabs customer! " THE DEALER" Not us the consumer!

The manual is an excellent read! Most manuals suck, but this detector seems really customizable! Only a few more days!:yo:

I was told mine would probably be in next week... :) ill be sure to come back and let you know when it arrives
6000proxl said:
Minelab stated "Equinox now shipping to customers" thats Minelabs customer! " THE DEALER" Not us the consumer!