Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox on gold chain in salt water!!!!

awesome news, wish I was closer to the beach, i have to learn mine in parks for now lol

WOW! Better than expected compared to Xcal on that chain...will GG Amphibian headphones have the ML waterproof connector?

Bill

Thanks!!!

Looks like I'll be selling my Excal

Big mistake, excal walks all over the equinox.

Problem is opinion does not a fact make. Your proof? I see a video showing otherwise at least on this chain. Got something to back that claim I'd be happy to watch it.

So the Xcal is a great park detector? Relic hunter? Man I was not aware of this.

Zinc Penny said:
Thanks!!!

Looks like I'll be selling my Excal

And you know this exactly how??? Sure, walk all over it at 200ft under water. My Excal, CTX, or Sov GT wouldn't pick this chain up. My thin chains over the years have all been eyeball finds.

The two people in the video are not fly-by-night hobbiest. They are well known in the water hunting arena and are an expert in their craft. They are also very honest in their assessments of any detector they are using/testing.

Yes it is a great park detector it has the same guts as the SOV XS and people hunted with those forever.

Southwind said:

Problem is opinion does not a fact make. Your proof? I see a video showing otherwise at least on this chain. Got something to back that claim I'd be happy to watch it.

So the Xcal is a great park detector? Relic hunter? Man I was not aware of this.

This cracks me up, some guy that is so in love with his machine that he will back it up to the point of making himself sound like a complete fool. The equinox has barely even been released and it is already proving itself but is has yet to be put head to head against a machine in any real test except 1 where it picked up a chain that you know for a fact that the Excalibur cant touch. Ive had an Excalibur yeah its good but its not the end all be all machine. But it is possible that the equinox just might be I highly doubt it but thats the point nobody I mean NOBODY knows yet.

cginn said:
I wonder if the 600 would do as good in this test?

I believe there is no difference in beach modes between the two.