Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox, Ring in Iron Test Video

Good video, thanks!

Did you have any issues with, after taking a plug out of the hole, getting a signal on the machine as you ran the coil over the plug or hose? Mine seems to quite often 'forget' whatever it was looking for and almost every time I cannot get a tone or number on the target I just pulled out in the plug. Multiple times I have to find it with the pin pointer. Maybe I have the sense too high, whatever!

I find nickels to do quite a bit of bouncing, 12-14, but if there is nothing else in the hole or nearby it will settle on 13. The small rectangular pull tabs/pop tops, seem to ring up very solid 13. Wheats if deep tend to come up 24 bouncing up to 25, but clad dimes almost always do the opposite, start around 25 and bounce up to 26-27. Most of the silver dimes (5 total( have been in the 27-29 range, and the two silver quarters have been a solid 32. Zincs seem to be pretty consistent at 19-21. Aluminum screw caps at 23, but lots of times a high tone and number is a copper or brass fitting or small pipe. I am trying to learn to 'size' them with the pin point.

Again, good video! Colors are great! Made me want to go deer hunting! lol