Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

equinox sorftware

Download the update, hook up the usb wire from the charging cord to your pc
and the other end to the charging port on the equinox turn your detector on and hit the update file.
It should ask if you want to update it or not, or will say that it's up to date with the version you have.
Could you let me know if your's was updated or not when you bought it, I just got another 600 and it was updated
seemed strange as the other ones i had where not.

It's says 2.1.12 is this the lasted version

I believe so... mine had version 1.75 and the new update was already out, so I had to update it... I think the newest version is 2.0.
Sounds like you are all set... now get out there and start swinging!!😂🤣

I knew that I had read this somewhere! I could not find it till now, after asking others on Youtube. Now, what are the advantages of the newest software? An advantage in notching out the pull tabs? When the old software is installed the screen has a different reading?
Thanks!
#1Leatherneck
You can also look on the box it came in....
That will state what version it has.
Look at the label that is on the end of the box.

You can also look on the box it came in....
That will state what version it has.
Look at the label that is on the end of the box.
Thanks for this quick way to id the current software as I had kept the original box. The newest version has been downloaded...(y)

Attachments

• sw version (2)_LI.jpg
    sw version (2)_LI.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 109
I knew that I had read this somewhere! I could not find it till now, after asking others on Youtube. Now, what are the advantages of the newest software? An advantage in notching out the pull tabs? When the old software is installed the screen has a different reading?
Thanks!
#1Leatherneck
You can look at Minelabs website to read about the new update, but in short it gives you an additional iron bias (F2), which has more aggressive disc. for bottle caps.
There are some other advantages of the update also, but I believe this is the main reason for developing it.