Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac deserved a break!

bunker314

Hi All,
Been using my Etrac a lot and thought it deserved a bit of a break! But not too much!! lol
There is a cruise ship just about to go under the Skyway Bridge.
Sorry the pix is such bad quality it came off my phone.
HH and enjoy the weekend,
Bunker

Don't get it all Bunker I will be back during Memorial Day to see if anything is left. St. Pete had a lot of hunters a few weeks ago but I still done good. Hope your finds go up in between flying around in those old planes.:rofl: HH :minelab:

I'll leave a few finds for you Hershey! Will be in training during the Memorial Day weekend, so it is ALL yours.
Good Luck!
Bunker

Ahhh - the Sunshine Skyway!

I was there in the early/mid 80s when they were building that bridge due to the old one being hit and partially collapsing --- back then there was only 1 lane open each way on one side for traffic - it was a pain to cross!

Haven't been back there since but I used to hunt around that area back then - Sarasota, Tampa, Clearwater, etc.

Mel Fisher was still looking for the Atocha back then too - he found it the same yr I left FL just 2 months after I left.

"Today's the day"!!

Cool pic/shot of the bridge :)

HH