Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac display

Trix

We all know the display screen on the Etrac can be difficult to see so I tried a pair of those yellow sunglasses that increase contrast. NOPE, that did no good. If anyone has a pair of those blue shaded sunglasses that help you see golf balls, please try them and reply if they help or not. I'm hopeful but not too much. At least with the new RNB battery you can use the backlight without totally draining the battery.

I watched a video the other day where a guy used a piece of card board and Duct taped it to the top of the Etrac to make a Visor. I have not tried it but logically it should work. If Minelab put a V3i screen on an Etrac they would sell like hot cakes.

Trix said:
We all know the display screen on the Etrac can be difficult to see so I tried a pair of those yellow sunglasses that increase contrast. NOPE, that did no good. If anyone has a pair of those blue shaded sunglasses that help you see golf balls, please try them and reply if they help or not. I'm hopeful but not too much. At least with the new RNB battery you can use the backlight without totally draining the battery.

I know the guy who makes these. A very good product. Check his feedback. He also makes them for the CTX and Deus.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-E-trac-Etrac-Rain-Dust-Cover-with-Sun-Visor-Made-in-the-USA-/121185745919?hash=item1c373bbbff:g:DCsAAMXQjwVRBC4q

I really like the looks of that cover.

Rick73 said:
I know the guy who makes these. A very good product. Check his feedback. He also makes them for the CTX and Deus.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-E-trac-Etrac-Rain-Dust-Cover-with-Sun-Visor-Made-in-the-USA-/121185745919?hash=item1c373bbbff:g:DCsAAMXQjwVRBC4q

I wear +1.50 power reading sunglasses/reading glasses to improve my view of the screen.