Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EXCAL. 800. USED 3 times. Is it worth 800.00?

jimmy jam

I have a friend selling the Excal. 800 and a stainless steel scoop for 800.00. Should i buy it or save a little longer for the Excal. 2 ?

That is a good buy, AND you would have a good investment there too. Don't wait, it won't last long at that price. You don't need an Excal II, matter of fact I prefer the Aussie units.

By the time the excal II's get out the 800 will have found you enough gold to pay for both!!! Not alot of difference in either, I like the 800 better, other then the coverage, the little guy holds his own against all.............good luck ....joe

If you want an excal II It would be 1 or 2 hundred more for a used one...
That price is good though.
Sold one last year for less..:surprised:
Have a II now.

n/t

what a ripoff!!! give me his name and phone# so i can buy.......i mean give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!1:rolleyes:

Excal NY, introduced 1994-1997, made in New York by Gary Storm and his team. Excal 1 series 1998-2007, made in Australia. Excal II introduced around '07 made somewhere else.......

n/t