Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

exchange2

teleman2525

disappointed in the workings of the exchange been trying to learn about the tadpole program but only place I find it is in minelab owners page but unless you pay 39.00 bucks to become a member they won,t let you download the info . ipaid over 1,000.00 bucks for explorer se pro and over 2,000.00 bucks for the ctx you might think that would give you free access to all the exchange program. just my little vent still love my minelabs just feel they are being a bit on the cheap side.

what?! I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true but its just the first I have heard about it on this forum.

It isn't true. I just went to their site (didn't login) and downloaded it. Not sure what you're doing or where it says anywhere on the site requesting money for membership.

if I go to minelab owners .com they tell me me membership level won,t give me access to the downloads I wanted not fully sure why

I got it too teleman. Went to the CTX3030 programs forum. It's down the list but it is there.

Are they even owned by Minelab...

Teleman..go to the CTX3030 resource center on this forum...all the best programs are there, all you would ever need.

The Minelab Owners page you are referring to is not owned or managed by Minelab... They are a a privately owned forum that requires a membership to do certain things, like download the file you are looking for.... Look here resource forum for what you are looking for....wildherre

Go to minelab.com

not minelabowners.com

Here are three screenshots showing the pattern. Two are the discrim patterns the third is the tones. Play with the tone setting for what you would like.