Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

experimental pic loading

You did it! :clapping: It gets easier the more you use it.

Maybe I can help with your pictures Bill.

It seems the biggest problem with downloading pictures is people will try to post huge pictures, anything over 480 KB. Two ways to resolve that is set your camera resolution to a lower setting or reduce the size of the picture you want to post. I reduce the size a couple of different ways.

If I have a bunch of pictures to reduce, I will send them to myself in medium resolution and save them or if I have just one to reduce, I will open the picture with the paint program (right click on the picture) select open with, and click on Paint. In the upper left side, select Resize and then chose a % to get the file size to below 480 KB, usually 50% works fine for me. Save the new size.

This picture is 444 KB and still a huge picture when you click on it, so you have lots of room to work with resizing. As Nancy said, after you have done this a few times, it becomes quick and easy, taking just a few seconds to resize. There are many resizing programs you can use, this is just what I use.

Good to see that you are getting the hang of picture posting. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of your great finds.