Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Experimenting with camera and lighting in Photoshop

This is the Budweiser Beer Talking Frog Mug and it's the top of the mug that is the reflection. I found a photo of the mug on line to give an indication of what it looks like (didn't want to take a photo of it). The blue spots were a happy accident. I turned off all lighting (TV, computer, etc.) except for my desk light, I forgot to turn off my TV speaker system and it has a blue indicator light , indicating it is on and it reflected on the high spots of the frog.