Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

exterra pro an Nox 700

jimmy clark

I watched all the videos on the exterra pro an watched videos on the nox 700, an spects on both. it looks like the exterra pro could be called the little brother to the nox 700, an that wouldn't be a bad thing at all, in my opinion.

The way the menu is set up is like the Nox also. If you want to take a deeper dive into both machines, the owner’s guides are s free download on Minelab’s website.

The way the menu is set up is like the Nox also. If you want to take a deeper dive into both machines, the owner’s guides are s free download on Minelab’s website.
Yes. ive already have,that why I said what I did. like I said just my thoughts. I'm not in need of another machine, but for what ive seen it can do, an for the price, an if after a little time, the reviews from others or still good. well. ill just have to get one.

Yes. ive already have,that why I said what I did. like I said just my thoughts. I'm not in need of another machine, but for what ive seen it can do, an for the price, an if after a little time, the reviews from others or still good. well. ill just have to get one.
Same here, I already have a Nox 900 and don’t really need another machine but it’s worth getting to have as a back up or a loaner for a visiting friend or relative. That they share a similar menu is a big plus too. You can skip the learning curve on the second machine.

Do you think you can sneak a new one in the house? :giggle: