Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F-75 upgrade link

lytle78

This link has a button to "upgrade your F-75"

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/registration.php

I'm sending mine in! F75 standard will come home as a F75LTD Turbo with a 3 year warranty.....cant beat it!

LittleJohn

LittleJohn said:
I'm sending mine in! F75 standard will come home as a F75LTD Turbo with a 3 year warranty.....cant beat it!

LittleJohn

How much is that going to cost you?

tabman

Thank you Fisher for these upgrades. I am thinking my F75 Camo LTD should get a few new letters or letters after this upgrade. In my stories it will be my Super Camo F75 LTD. Getting her boxed up for a little trip to Texas. I can't wait to get it back and get it going.

Don
HH

LittleJohn said:

My F75SE that I bought back in February can be upgraded for $259 + $99 for the three year transferable warranty extension. The transferable warranty is worth a lot when you go to sell. I'm going to hold off and see what the reviews of the upgrade is going to be before I part with my money.

tabman

I would think your upgrade would be Option 1 and cost $159, the warranty would be an additional $99.

My LTD was boxed last night and is being fed ex 'd today.
I paid the $ 159.00.
My firmware is 7.1 so it will be upgraded to 9.0 and 9.1.
They want my 11" and 5" coils so they can retune the coils.
I think it is one great deal for me.
For $159.00 I will have one of the hottest detectors around?
I can also revisit every location I hunted previously with renewed hope of finding more.
what impressed me was the demonstration video of how it will hit 6 pennies 2" apart in a row with each a clear beep.

lytle78 said:
I would think your upgrade would be Option 1 and cost $159, the warranty would be an additional $99.

Yeah, you're right I missed typed, it should have been $159 for the upgrade + $99 the 3 year transferable warranty = $258.

tabman

Im amazed that fisher is doing this ;) im glad they are stepping up and taking care of everyone.. Gonna be alot of hot detectors out there!! Wont be many goodies left ;)

"what impressed me was the demonstration video of how it will hit 6 pennies 2" apart in a row with each a clear beep"

my G2 can do that (maybe I have a 'hot' one) but maybe the F75 can do it 'faster' and 'deeper'?

lytle78 said:
Wow, they retune your coils too!

I called down to Texas Tuesday and asked What to send back. The email they sent was fairly uninformative. Had a nice conversation and the guy told me I should get more information. The next morning I got better instructions in another email.
The guy I spoke to said to be sure to send all your coils back with the unit.
He said they will test the upgraded software with both my coils and make any adjustments needed for the coils.
Is that how they retune the coils? lol.

I know a little bit about electronic, enough to be dangerous.......

I think the resistance can vary slightly from one coil to another. Just the way it can go in manufacturing many items. Wires can be slightly longer or shorter. Or there could be a defect in my coil or cord over time from use.
Best to have them checked with the unit.

I seen that video and yes very impressive for sure! All in all as good as the f70/f75 machines are before these updates i think these new updates will open up some new ground to hunt.. I was on the fence between a deus and the new F75LTD2 and glad i ordered the fisher ;)

basstrackerman said:
I seen that video and yes very impressive for sure! All in all as good as the f70/f75 machines are before these updates i think these new updates will open up some new ground to hunt.. I was on the fence between a deus and the new F75LTD2 and glad i ordered the fisher ;)

I hope fisher ships some new units to fill our orders and doesn't get hung up on all these upgrades. :(

Me too! I havent heard anything on mine yet other than my dealer dont have it yet to even ship to me..

Yeah, a few got out there somehow somewhere but even Kellyco doesn't have them and they are a distributor too.