Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F11,F22,F44 confirmed

Bucksport

Pics have been posted on Fishers Facebook page from the SHOT 2015 show in Vegas. I am sure we will have someone post them here soon. They look nice!

Sweet! Thats a cool show...we all shoulda been there to work the F booth! :lmfao:
Mud

Yep
Just saw that

"Say hello to the new family of Fisher metal detectors. The F11, F22 and F44 debuting now at SHOT show 2015. Visit us at booth 846 for more information. Can't make it to the booth? Stay tuned...more to come soon."

Hmmmm "S" rods huh..... Pretty basic displays too, with the 8" concentric coils?... Wonder where this are going to stack in the line up.

Lakota

Elton said:
If legit..they look like low to maybe mid priced units to me.
In one of the pics there is Mike Scott standing over the displays. Sure explains why he has been so busy lately :)

Nailed-it said:
digsgti said:
Shouldn't these be bounty hunters instead?
I agree totally ... This is why our opinion means nothing. Sell them to the masses, the hunter who wants to detect, the guy who wants something to do while his kid is playing baseball. The high end detectors are back Burner. Churn them out, who knows who gets a good one, who knows who gets a bad one. QC is irrelevant on beginner model machines. They buy one they take it to the park, hunt a bit get discouraged, but there are millions of those people in America. But here we are the serious detectorist who continually buy through the years and can't get a properly working flagship model.. Lol...man I think I'm laughing at my self

You nailed it! Pun intended

They do have that same screen and buttons as my LRP and QDP. I made a comment about a month ago that if Fisher revamped the F2/F4, that the appearance would probably be the Eurotek/BH Pro type heads. I also said that the Fratbros platform would probably be 7.8 khz screw on to be able to use the F5/Greeks coils, since the F2/F4 doesn't share coils with anything.

People usually are unpredictable about change. Don't let looks deceive. My BH Pro's "kick &*% better than any units I had before it. The only thing that's the same from the older models is the name.

Let's see what they offer before we judge them guys. Don't judge a book by its cover. Just saying. In the field will tell the tail guys. HH Digger

If you look at smoke your gonna get Les that you think.

had absolutely no association with the detector's operating frequency. The F19 was just a different name assignment for an 'improved' Gold Bug Pro and was marketed at Relic Hunters. In the Teknetics line the G[sup]2[/sup] [size=small](which is exactly a Gold Bug Pro circuitry)[/size] was just renamed G[sup]2[/sup]+, but is a Teknetics version of the Fisher F19. The numbers are generally just part of a name, not necessarily an operating frequency. Often, they suggest a progression from basic to intermediate to more featured, hence the 11, 22, and 44.

Monte

Simple math. 11+11 =22 22+22 = 44. There I've solved it.:clapping: