Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F70 users! My Brother Gave me A Homework Assignment

hsimmons75 said:
That was the 11"DD. I'm really happy with the air test depth, but as I mentioned in the other post, with the threshold at +3, I had a hard time locating some planted coins. With the threshold at-2 and the sensitivity up, I located the coins. My soil is full of nails, everywhere! My house has been here since 1870 and I'm going to have to try some of the settings to see through the trash. I'm getting ready to bite the bullet on a small coil, anyone have any recommendations? I've been considering the 5"DD or one of the small elliptical coils. I like the reviews of the 10"concentric also, but I think a sniper coils will help more right now. Thanks again for the charts Ron. Hopefully mine will help others too.

Your welcome, I vote for the little sniper coil.

HH and chart making,

Ron in WV

Nice Chart!
Those are lots of work.

Ever thought of adding discrimination settings to it? You would find it interesting.

HH
Mike