Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fall 2014: Mexico Beach Finds, a Ring Bonanza

Ola Amigo's & Amiga's...Been busy living the life of a working man. but, this last week I headed back to Mexico for some Beach Detecting and I left feeling good, REAL GOOD! :D
I won't go into much of a spill as I'll let the pic's do the talking... 9 Rings, lot's of Peso's and a few pieces of Jewelry and a night or 2 of Cervezas is just what I needed. all finds were found in the water and using an Excal 1000, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga
241qn35.jpg

jtxic0.jpg

25u1en5.jpg

Real sweet score! Congrats on such a productive time.
I know from detecting in Cancun the lower denominations below 50 pesos read like iron. I also found that the hotel zone surf is rough for water hunting except at the top of the "7". Deciding what detector to bring there in February. My Excal 2 will null on lower denomination bimetallic coins unless I hunt in pinpoint. The CZ21 will give me a mid tone even on the 1 peso bimetallic coin so that may be my tool.
HH - Bruce

I'm sooo envious! Let's see.... Hanging out in beautiful mexico, drinking beer, AND fishing for rings! Way to go, that's what I call livin the life! Congrats to you.

Wow ... whats a great haul ! :beers: