Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Farmers insurance TV commercial with MD thief

Coast

Has any one seen the stupid Farmers insurance TV commercial portraying a guy with a metal detector ripping someone off on a beach, these folks are just plain stupid.
I sent them an email expressing my feelings:

This is about your recent TV commercial that portrays a man on the beach with a metal detector stealing from someone. First off I would wager that anyone who owns a metal detector would not rip anyone off and anyone who owns a metal detector ( the tens of thousands of us ) who have Farmers insurance might be reconsidering who handles our insurance. The people approving your national TV commercials stepped in it on this one.

Oh well

Their commercials are suppost to be stupid, it gets peoples attention.

It reminds me of that clip a few years back of a detectorist on the beach. He had no qualms where he swung his coil...no scruples at all...funny as he!!

I understand where you're coming from, but I didn't let it get to me.
BB

Nothing to get upset about... Not like a bear can rid a motorcycle anyway.