Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few finds from last weekend.......

Dale(Ia)

Went back last Saturday to the same field where I got the Capped Bust dime & dug the toasted Two Cent piece, re-purposed Trade Ax bit & Fur Trade era lead bale seal.
Sunday my friend in Missouri invited me down to hunt another old town site (now a farm field). There were four of us hunting & right away the guy hunting about a hundred ft. from me got an 1892-S Barber dime & an 1890 Seated dime.........both lying on top of the ground! The Barber is XF condition worth about $250!
Nobody else was finding much & after a couple of hours he didn't find anything more so he went to the other side of the field. About an hour later I decided to see what the E-Trac could pull from that small area. You can see the results!! Eight coins, with the Barber quarter a full 12 inches deep!!:yikes:
Obviously he wasn't using an E-Trac!

Need I say more!?

Happy Hunting!

topped it off with a shield nickel....????? I envy you guys with the really OLD coins and the expertise to find em! Great hunt!

Congrats on your finds. :thumbup:

Well written and great finds Dale! Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on a successful hunt!

NebTrac

Nice finds buddy. What did that fella have to say when he seen that haul. Me and my hunting buddy hunt a yard then switch sides to see what the other missed. My favorite line to him is guess you didn't want this one. He told me the other day he tripped over the merc I missed. HA HA I love hunting with a buddy.

Amazing finds - congrats ! :beers:

Will1877 said:
Nice finds buddy. What did that fella have to say when he seen that haul. Me and my hunting buddy hunt a yard then switch sides to see what the other missed. My favorite line to him is guess you didn't want this one. He told me the other day he tripped over the merc I missed. HA HA I love hunting with a buddy.

I had never hunted with this guy, so I didn't say anything............If it had been one of my hunting buddies, I would have given them some sh** ! ( Of course, they would have done the same to me ! )
That's some of the fun of detecting with good hunting buds !!:beers:

Iowa Dale