Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Field hunt....interesting artifacts

BarberDan

Had a great hunt today with Goes4ever...we hit some fields he had lined up. I didn't find a single old coin, but that's ok.
I did find some cool stuff though. I need help identifying what the cross may be...and also the button on the right with the
trumpet and 2 in it. I believe it may be a 2nd regiment riflemens button, but I can't find a good source to verify.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

here are some larger pics....thanks for the invite G4E...had a great time.

Congrats on the finds Dan !

the medal portion of a Woman's Relief Corps badge. The National Woman's Relief Corps is an Auxiliary to the Grand Army of the Republic.
[attachment 286807 wrcbadge.jpg]

Nice recovery. HH Randy