Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally, Big Silver Tonight!:thumbup:

Jim D

I still had alot of ground to cover at the 100 + Yr old house where I found the 2 1945 merc,s and badge yesterday. I waited till
7:30 tonight so it wouldn't be so hot. It was still 83 and very humid.
I started gridding the other side of the yard. I Wasn't getting very many hits, a wheat penny, couple clad dimes at 6". A clad quarter at 6", Then I got a 12 -35 36 at 7" I was hoping for a injun but I got a lousy zinkon! I was thinking I wished I would have started in the back yard. I got about half way through the side and then I got a high signal that seemed broken a little that read 49 - 50 cond all the way around at 7". I dug a large plug and it was still in the hole over to the bottom side , I dug around the signal and pulled the dirt out and
saw the big silver! A 1943 walker, first one this year! I was drenched with sweat when I got through but it was worth it.
Thanks for looking. HH
P.S. Yes I hit it with my digger!:shrug:

Love them Walker's - congrats !

Congratulations on the Beautiful Walker Jim! Thanks for the story and the pictures.

NebTrac

gotta luv the walkers....!!!!!!

nice finds - However I'm beginning to believe that my Red Book is merely a cover up to some sort of big US mint conspiracy and that they only minted walking liberty halves for one year (1943) and the rest of the years are just made up to screw with collectors.

Nice haul there!

Beautiful Walker! I haven't found one of those in a long time.

One of the first halvs I found I scratched as well. I thought it was a can or something as it was only 1 or 2 inches down. 1908 barber half. I was acute to the half signal after that I tell ya.

nice digs bro.