Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally - First Half - First WL

fishes02

It's been a while since I've posted, not enough hours in the day to get out as often as I've had in the past. But, finally (this past Sunday was just to great of a day to stay in) and glad I did. After walking the woods for 2 hours finally pulled this out from about 8 inches - heck of a time getting at it too as there were numerous roots around it - way to big to get through so had to go under!!! and sure glad I stuck to the digging!!

Also, of note, just today pulled two (2) San Antonio W mint quarters...

Thanks for looking/Cliff in MD

Fishes, that's a fantastic find right there! Can't read that last # in the date, looks like maybe 7?, In any case this coin is in excellent condition and wasn't in circulation long at all.
A few years ago I found a barber half hiding under a small root about 8" down, my best find ever so I know the feeling you have when that silver shines back at you, again congratulations on that beautiful coin.

Agree, really nice big silver, congrats.

Looks to me to be a 1944.

Ron in WV

Nice find walkers are one of the nicest coins most of the walkers I find are from the 40’s one in the 30’s surprisingly because they had a long run ...
Mark

Yes, the best looking coin you can dig - congrats on your first !

Congratulations on a great find!

Thanks all; was a nice surprise; only coin I dug in the 2 hours...no complaints - just hope it doesn't take years for the next one.

/Cliff