Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out for the first time of 2016

MikeO

Staff member
My hunting buddy and myself finally where able to find some time to get out.
We hit a new home we had never hunted before.
It happened to be an older place way up on a hill..I must say with temps. around 36* early on this morning the wind was quite cold with not many surrounding wind breaks.
We both ended up with some Silver and nick knacks so, it was good start to 2016.
Take Care and HH everyone
Mike

It's crazy what we do,going out in the temps we do just for a chance at a good find. You're die hard Mike,my kinda guy!
If the ground ain't rock hard frozen,I'm going detecting. Period.

Glad you finally got out Mike. Must've been a relief to finally get the year started. And a NICE start too.