Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FINALLY READY TO HUNT!!!!!

millejn3

After dealing with a few health issues I'm feeling MUCH!! better now and I plan on getting out this week in hope to have something for the FOM at this months meeting!!! The batteries are on charge and the digger is sharpened and ready to go!! I've been looking at every ones finds for the past few weeks and I just cant take it any longer!!!! I gottta get out!!!!!

:wave: Hi Jeff, I've been hoping you've been getting better day by day. You've been on my mind. Glad to see you might be going out to do some detecting. It's good health wise the soul too. Take it easy out there and HH, Nancy

Some of us are hurting but still hunting. Just take it easy and slow. If you need a hunter to go with, ask. I'm sure some of us could clean out your best sites for you................... I mean help if you have a problem.:devil:

Steve - I may need someone to push the wheel barrel full of finds - :lol:

Glad to hear that you are getting well enough to get some hunting in Jeff. :clapping: We have missed you at the meetings and here on the forum.

Cheers to your good health! Hope your first hunt gets you something great.

Glad to see you are doing better Jeff. Now you just need to get out and dig some artifacts that are waiting your arrival. :detecting: