Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally received my ctx

Delta Digger

Man after a month of waiting on my ctx to come through usps. I work nights so the wife woke me up, and said your detector is on the couch. I was half awake and thought she said the cat defecated on the couch😳 She said I’m not lying get up and look. Well to my surprise there it laid. Felt like a kid on Christmas morning. The box it came in had seen better day’s. So thinking my luck it’s probably damaged. Well everything looked good minus the gouging hole in the box. Put it all together turned it on. Big surprise coming from my ole trusty etrac. This package came with the wireless module headphones extra 6 inch coil car charger everything was fully charged. Still has the plastic on the screen. An old man had it said it was to heavy for him. He used it 3 times. Never registered it so I did and now have a 3 year warranty. I paid $1495.00 for it taxes included. Think I got a good deal on this or no. Now as far as usps goes well I can’t say what I want to as this is a family forum. Maybe they are understaffed or it fell off the conveyer belt or transport problems. Well anyways I’m a happy camper now. I’ll get out this wk end and hit some spots that I’ve gone over with my etrac and mxt. I’ll try the factory settings to get the feel of it then load it up with my settings. It’s not heavy to me and it feels well balanced. If you all know where I can get some decent covers for the screen and detectors shoot me a pm. Later all.

I have a question will the exchange program meant for the etrac work on the ctx. I downloaded exchange program 2 but couldn’t get it to work. Two of my most used programs are bills trashy park program and Andy’s program. Thanks