Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally

E

ewtaylor

There's a freshwater lake beach I visit about once a week. Usually wait until summer when the water is warm, but I wanted to try my new 600 out. Went Tuesday and found about $2 in clad. An older fella hunts this beach more often than myself with his Bounty Hunter. I mentioned to him about finding the clad (he looked shocked) he went on to tell me the beach has been and will be bombarded by Teens this week. Senior skip days for the surrounding schools. No sooner had he said it, when about two dozen of the howling maniacs came rushing in. I didn't stick around long.

Went back this morning and found this earring by the volleyball net. Last year all I found were stainless rings (some were very nice), junk jewelry, and clad. The beach was built in the 70's so not much of a chance for silver coins.

Really dig this machine. The earring locked on at a 13. I thought nickel at first, but the tone was more mellow. I was set up in Park 2, changed to 50 tones, and iron bias 1. I had very little difficulty figuring out bottlecaps. They usually sounded funny, and if not, I would switch to 10khz or all metal and bounce.

HH

It's nice finds those small jewelry items.. Congrats