Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from Nov. 8th till now with the V3i

magic

Here is my past couple of weeks finds. I have only been using the V3i and I haven't had any issues with it. One of the Indians is a 1876 and one is a 1862 fatty. I really like the Melborn Buggy tag and of course all the silver. I had one barber that I put a nick on. Been on a few hunts with friends. Trying to get in as much as I can before winter hits. Thanks for looking!

DSCF0001-11.jpg

DSCF0004-10.jpg

DSCF0010-3.jpg

DSCF0011-3.jpg

DSCF0013-3.jpg

DSCF0014-1.jpg

DSCF0015-2.jpg

DSCF0016-3.jpg

Excellent! You've been busy. Congratulations on all those beauties--a great assortment of some very nice finds! Thanks for sharing them with us.

That is a lot of digging Doug, especially when you add in the clad and junk that we don't see. We all love the silver, but I feel sorry for those who don't dig all of the other goodies in the ground, you have a lot of history there in the "non coin" category too and that is half the fun IMO. I bet most of us remember those cap guns where the side of the grip opens up to put the caps..........

Congratulations on the entire collection of "keepers" Doug..................... boy are you going to have withdrawals when the ground freezes.............:crazy:

As usual Doug, excellant finds. All of your silvers and the Indians are really nice finds.That one washington quarter looks brand spanking new. As said by Larry, the non coin finds(relics as I call them) are equally impressive. Way to go!!!:clapping:

p.s. Thank you Doug for leading me to the V3i. It is truly a great machine in anyone's hands, even a novice like me!
Thank you also for being such a great V3i teacher, fellow metal detecting buddy and friend.

Thanks everyone! Just remember when the ground freezes and there is no detecting going on here, I will be going through some serious withdraws like Larry said.
I have my book to finish and maybe do some bank roll hunting and parking lot hunting but...its just not the same.

Nice finds, glad to see you making a final push before winter sets in. Thanks for sharing!
jcooking

Very nice finds! I love those Walkers! Someday I'll meet up with one. I know what you mean about withdrawals...looking at the outdoor temp right now it is 13 F. Won't be long and the detector will take a 3 month hibernation!

Thanks for the great pictures too!

NebTrac

Thanks for posting the pics. You have some nice sites!!! (and a good detector)

Julien

Great finds congrats, what year was that barber you scratched? it doesn't look to bad but then its not a real close up shot of it. Yep the snow is flying today probably be awhile before the weather gets nice again.HH

WOW! That is alot of great stuff, I'd be happy to find a fraction of it in a couple of months!
CONGRATS!:thumbup:
Aaron

Nice Finds, Congratulations!!!!!