Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from the last few hunts including today.

ryaan21

My Uncle and I were looking for a place to fish. I threw my detector in the truck just in case we saw a good spot to detect. Found this place, fishing was slow so we detected instead as it looked like a good spot. This I what I have found so far. I didnt take a picture of the wheaties since there are about 50 of them.

Wow, that's a bilg pile of silver. Great spot. Great job! Nice silver dollar, I've not gotten one yet but will hopefully soon.

Thanks :) This area is all woods and river now. Got permission to hunt some private property that used to have a school on it right near where all of this was dug. Can't wait to get back out there after this rain.

I agree on the private property hunts. I am a cross country Pipeliner and work from coast to coast. Do a lot of park hunting also, but decent finds are far and few between. I do much better on private lands, so obviously I have learned to be a door knocker even though I am still uncomfortable with it. Lol. My best find this year was a 1855 O half dollar. But I found it at a park in western PA. Lol. Go figure.

All of this stuff was found on public property. I was shocked to sat the least. That is why I am so excited to do the private property, if this stuff is still there on public land, literally about 100 feet from the private area, I can imagine what might be there.

This picture didn't include the silver and other things my Uncle pulled from the site. I believe this is the first time I found some virgin ground to detect. That much silver, especially the large silver numbering equal to or more than the small dimes is a good sign it hasnt been hunted before. This is my best year yet for detecting.

Yeah! :surprised: Thats the place alright! Great work and keep sweeping that spot and showing us what you find!:please::clapping:
Mud

Holy cow - great finds !
Keep going back till you leave with nothing - then go back again just to make sure !

Yeowser :yikes:!!! That's a dream spot you stumbled upon. Man, I'd get an adrenaline high just anticipating a hunt there. Congrats - big time !!!
HH - Bruce

Thanks guys. It is the best spot I have ever hunted for sure. I am at 24 silver for the year and 17 came from this spot. I really like my detector but would love to take an Etrac through there to see if I am missing something.

I am going to get a smaller coil for my current detector as there is a lot of iron and my machine does not do so well in iron.