Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Day Finds with 3030

Folsom Don

I just got my CTX 3030 and was chomping at the bit to try it out. Today was my first day with it and I went to a semi hunted out park in Sacramento. I was surprised to find a 14k medallion that weighed 1.7 grams at 8 inches. I received a solid signal on the medallion and on a sterling silver ring that was about 7 inches. Also found a few quarters, dimes and nickels. The only problem I had was configuring my Pro Gold Headphones to the wireless connector. Once I figured that out (pushed the black button on the Pro Gold

I am definitely spoiled. Found a couple of gold rings last week with the e-Trac so I'm trying play to catch up with the 3030.

Congrats on the finds

CTX 3030
Etrac
whites m6
pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Hey Don, I was wondering if you were going to get a CTX.-----You did great on your first time out with it, congrats on the digs.----------Del

You are off to a great start Don.

Hi Del, After reading all these posts I decided to get one. Do you still have your e-Trac or did you sell it? I'm just debating selling mine, but they are going pretty cheap at below $900....Don