Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Fall Field Hunt Equation: 3 hrs + 2 coins = 1 IH and 1 MORGAN DOLLAR! :surprised:

WOW! Way to go on that Big Beautiful Silver Dollar! That is one we all dream of finding! That was meant for you to find, Congrats! :thumbup:

WOW! Epicness!!! 2 of those things in Nebraska is awesome! Doesnt happen everyday! Send a few of those a little more west why dont Ya! Congrats...So Sick!!! :super: Def one on my bucket list!
Helgriffan

Looked it up. A days wage for a laborer in 1897 was approx $1.25/day. Significant loss at the time. No wonder they are scarce.

How did I miss this thread? Congrats on an awesome find, very nice.

looknforgold said:
Fantastic Find Nebtrac. an awesome find, Congrats on the Morgan.

looknforgold said:
How did I miss this thread? Congrats on an awesome find, very nice.

You didn't . I appreciate everyone's comments and thanks again for lookin...lookn!

NebTrac

NebTrac said:
I suppose there could've been a foot of snow of the ground at the time, maybe old boardwalks there or deep mud....who knows. I wish that coin could talk.

NebTrac

If the coin could talk...it would say something like this "firewxman planted me the last time you hunted." :bouncy: Once again, nice find!

firewxman said:
NebTrac said:
I suppose there could've been a foot of snow of the ground at the time, maybe old boardwalks there or deep mud....who knows. I wish that coin could talk.

NebTrac

If the coin could talk...it would say something like this "firewxman planted me the last time you hunted." :bouncy: Once again, nice find!

Thanks Buddy!

Once again, I really wish you had found this one instead of me.

NebTrac