Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First gold ring with the CTX

li-mike

Hi Guys, decided to hit the beach for a couple of hours before work. I was on the beach for about five minutes when the CTX found me my first gold ring. I love this machine :)

Hi, Thank you very much. Yes it did, it really made my week :) To be honest, I took it home, cleaned it up and left it on my kitchen table in a ring box for my wife to see. I think it bought me a little more time leaving the house at 4am without my wife giving me a problem about it :)

Congrats on a very nice ring and the points scored with the wife!!

Congratulations, that is a beauty too..........:clapping:

Great find congrats

:minelab: CTX 3030
:minelab: Etrac
:whites: Whites m6
Pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Were you using the standard beach mode? I am still learning my CTX and I am always interested to know what modes and settings other folks are using that they have good results with.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Congrats nice ring

DaveStar said:
Were you using the standard beach mode? I am still learning my CTX and I am always interested to know what modes and settings other folks are using that they have good results with.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Dave
Hi Dave, Yes I was using the standard beach mode. I sometimes use the high trash setting with a larger edit frame so I can move a little faster. Sometimes I have to get to work early :)

Mtwolf, Thank you very much for the kind words :)