Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt in a LONG time

DiggerODirt

Wow! Have not been out since last fall really. Nowhere to go, no car, no hunting friends, bad health.
Finally got together with my regular hunting friend and hit a local park we thought was hunted out and filled in so much we were not gonna find much.
Boy were we surprised. I am still new to the Eqx 800. I downloaded the new F2 update which reset the machine and I was hunting with factory presets.
Not a fan of the new F2 update, or it could be I need more experience.
My buddy pulled 2 fish-scales, a few mercs, and a few barbers...7 coins in total.
This was my haul:
[attachment 369979 2019-10-15_L-Park-1.jpg]
[attachment 369980 2019-10-15_L-Park-2.jpg]

If anyone knows anything about the badge, please inform me... All I know is it means "For the Fatherland" was used by many military units worldwide.

Happy Hunting,

You did well for a "beginner"!! What was it you didn't care for with the update?
HH Jeff

laplander said:
You did well for a "beginner"!! What was it you didn't care for with the update?
HH Jeff

To me, it made the detector more unstable... Maybe I am doing something wrong though...

Be sure and noise cancel and perhaps lower sensitivity. Several are noticing the same results. Have you tried switching to some other modes?
HH Jeff