Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with 6"DD Excelerator coil

Smooth23

This park has been pounded to death for 30 years. Managed a little clad, some civil war and other bullets, a 1937 buffalo, pretty brass flowery plate thingy, and a silver bracelet, finally putting me on the board for silver this year (clasp is marked 925).
I think the coil is a keeper
IMAG0497_zpsb79667fd.jpg

Nice finds, I just got my 6dd ex. coil also and I am already in love with it, it's a hottttt little thing!!

Smooth23 that is Smooth WTG, Im going too order the SR X-5 see what it can do??? Mickfin

I've used my 6" Excellerator coils for over 1000 hrs. now ... it's amazing !
No hangups - great depth (up to 8" dimes many times) - great separation in iron and it pinpoints like a laser !

Last Summer I went back to hunt the site of a Civil War era church - this church was torn down in the 1920's and the area was very overgrown.
The 6" coil found ( 7 ) 1800's coins (including a 1837 Capped Bust Half Dime) - a Silver Pendant and a Skeleton Key - I missed all of these targets on my first hunt with10 x 12 SEF coil !
No lie - there were an average of 5 to10 (or more) old nails and other pieces of junk metal in each of the holes that the coins came out of !

Good Luck this season !

Great looking finds! Way to go on sniffing out the good stuff! Looks like you are going to do well with that 6" coil.