Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Reale

thebigd81

Second time out in 3+ weeks because of all the insanity in the world... Definitely paid off! Found in a field where one of the first settlers of my hometown built a cabin in late 1780s/early 1790s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415-180138_copy_360x740.png
    Screenshot_20200415-180138_copy_360x740.png
    582 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_20200415-174721_copy_360x740.png
    Screenshot_20200415-174721_copy_360x740.png
    584 KB · Views: 295
Congrats to you . That is one of my bucket lusters I mean listers . Nice coin . GPS coordinates please . Lol Gotta love how clean the silver comes out of the ground. (y)

Congratulations!! Very nice (y)

Trade ya for a fake one. :cool: Excellent work...congrats!

Nice nothing like a little Spaniard !
Mark

Big81, get out there, don't let this Pandemic keep you away, just use good safety measures and stay clear of people.
With a find like that, I'd get right back to that same spot and grid it off.

Nice way to beat the pandemic. I finally got my first one, a 1819 half real, after 45 years of hunting a couple of years ago. And of all places, an old golf course. Nice find Big81. HH jim tn

Very nice !

Second time out in 3+ weeks because of all the insanity in the world... Definitely paid off! Found in a field where one of the first settlers of my hometown built a cabin in late 1780s/early 1790s
thats an amazing find , you just dont find those up hear in Minnesota

Awesome find. Congratulations!

very cool , wonder if you sepi-ized the one side, it would bring out more detail. Open it with a paint program say, and look for the sepia edit feature. add some color and shadow. CO

That's a sweet find

Man oh man, what a nice coin! I was with a buddy when he dug one, I at least got to hold one once!!! I would love to find one or a piece of one some day