Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver coin of 2015

Itsjustagreat1

Unseasonably warm day in Kansas today so i went out to an old farm site that doesnt have any buildings left. Lots of tall dead weeds but managed to find an old sidewalk. Found this silver quarter next to it. Gonna check this place out again, has to have more coins hiding somewhere.

Great find there! That place sure does sound like you need to hit it again..How deep was that Q? Was it an easy find? If so, you might be into some undetected ground..:thumbup:
Mud

Heres an update, went back out today with the at pro and found 2 more coins. Both are 1940 one is a 10 reitchspfennig and the other is a silver one shilling.

Good job !

A soldier probably brought those two back as souvenirs from the war.

-pete

Nice coins, all of 'em. I always like to see "s" mint see silvers, the schilling and 10 pfennig must of been a surprise.

cool find from the Dirty thertys

Howdy itsjustagreat1--

Excellent finds! Whenever I dig European coins of that era, I always keep my eye out for WW2 military items. Often veterans brought such coins home from the war and the coins , military insignia etc. are lost. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Itsjustagreat1 said:
Unseasonably warm day in Kansas today so i went out to an old farm site that doesnt have any buildings left. Lots of tall dead weeds but managed to find an old sidewalk. Found this silver quarter next to it. Gonna check this place out again, has to have more coins hiding somewhere.
Nice find , I am still waiting for the snow to melt 2015 silver #0 lol