Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver Half

Kyseeker

Best day ever! I have owned my E-trac for 5 months and I couldnt be more excited. Yesterday I found my very first half dollar. This makes 5 total silvers for me and 3 of which have been found this week.

Congratulations on the

Congrats! Great find!

Walkers are sweet........!!!! good job..........

Congrats ... my only one is a 64 JFK

congratulations! that moment and location is something youll never forget! i still remember my shock at finding my first one with my dad many years ago.

Excellent!!!....what year, and how deep??

WOW! you are really getting the hang of this in a hurry! :clapping: Great find and keep on posting..our ground is still froze solid..get us through this will ya?
Mud

Seeing a Silver Half in the bottom of the hole is a heart stopper for sure - congrats on a great find ! :beers:

Thanks for all the nice comments. A couple have request a picture of the other side. Also, its true, I do not believe I'll ever forget where and how I found it!!! She was about 4-5 inches deep at an old home site (house now gone). Yep, still excited!!!

Gotta love those walking half dollars! The vintage art on them is so cool. youll remember that first big coin dig for a long time.