Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver!!

gregD

Wanted to share my first silver find :)
Found in my yard

And you did not ding it on recovery, no scratches on that beauty.

Steve1825 said:
And you did not ding it on recovery, no scratches on that beauty.

my yard is fairly trashy, so its hard to pinpoint for exact hole placement....so I dig a fairly large plug...it was dead center :)

What a beauty Greg, congratulations. The SLQ is one of my favorites.

Excellent find Greg! She's a beauty alright! I'm sure once you get your yard cleared of the trashy items, you'll be finding more and more of those good targets. Sometimes those "trashy" targets are pretty cool items from the past also. HH, Nancy

I'm really getting the hang of the XP Deus..... Just went out in my yard again, different spot and pulled a nice 1936 merc!

Not bad for a 15min session :)

Not bad at all. That's so cool. Right in your own yard! :clapping: :detecting: