Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found 3 Silvers last weekend with Etrac

bonepicker

Found 3 Silvers last weekend while using TTF, hopefully this weekend will go just as good if not better.
Went to one new spot and a couple old spots.

Got a Silver 47 Rosie
A 1944D Siver Nickle
A Sterling buckle engraved JET

Also found a no date Buffalo, 6 Wheat pennies, A Tootsie Toy Pontiac Car, and a Fork that says Wm Rogers Mfg co Original Rogers.
I was hopeing the fork was silver, but i think it might be silverplate. Anyone know about the fork?
Also found a quarter sized coin that says VERSA on the back, and has a womans face that looks alot like a Morgan on the front.
I think it might be an arcade token, can anyone help me with this one?

Great finds - congrats !:beers:

silver plate fork im sure. we been going through an estate with lots of that same name and mark and unless it says sterling or mark of sterling its just plate.
But very nice finds.
Grumpy