Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found 3 today

ahunter

Myself, Pastor Bob, and NebDirtTurning met at a town near us. Light drizzle, which later turned into Rain. We were hunting an old church grounds and the parsonage next to it. Started out pretty slow for all of us. Pastor Bob was having no luck and I had only picked up a few new pennies. NebDirtTurning had found a few wheat's and part of an old lamp. I decided to check around the flower bed in front. Batteries went dead in my 705, so I dug out the E-Trac. Went back to the flower bed and zing, zing a 9-45 so I dig. We had a nice rain so the ground is good and wet about 2 inches down and then dry dirt. Out pops a Merc, get up recheck the hole zing, zing a 10-45 so I dig again about 2" from the first dime, out pops a rosy. Less than 3 ft away from the dimes I get this 11-47, I'm hoping silver quarter, well about 6" down and after fighting some small tree roots I got the sucker out. Its a 1906 Barber quarter worn, but its looks mighty good to me, as I've had a long dry spell with the silver. None of us found any more silver, NebDirtTruning found a nice bunch of wheat's. Pastor Bob got a cross page marker and some other new coins.
'

congrats and would love to see the pics!!!! Have any?? Just found my first barber quarter a few weeks ago and it is very worn!!!

Those are some great finds!

I am surprised you were using the XTerra over the ETrac. My Xterra has been pure backup since I got my ETrac almost five years ago. Both are great machines, but I like the better ID capabilities of the ETrac.